General transit & shipping time within Malaysia is as below:
West Malaysia : 2-5 working days
East Malaysia : 3-7 working days
The shipping period is normally achievable but not guaranteed. We do not recommend that you made it as guaranteed delivery time for your buyers based on the average transit & shipping time; as many factors may affect the delivery times & delays.
Carrier delays can occur without warning and these shipments are not refundable.
Carrier Delivery Partners
AllSome hand-picked reliable delivery partners to provide the best optimize logistics experience to buyers. The following is a list of delivery partners that in-use in Malaysia:
- Ninjavan Malaysia. Come with responsive customer support, manage to provide proof of signature. For non-coverage zone, Ninjavan will pass to Pos Malaysia for delivery.
- DHL eCommerce. Relatively fast in West Malaysia but less competitive in pricing and delivery performance in East Malaysia. Relatively ok response in parcel related matters.
- ABX Express. Fast delivery in city and relatively high coverage in East Malaysia.
- POS Malaysia. High coverage but with slow response in parcel tracking matters.
Once parcels have been fulfilled, AllSome will hand-over to delivery partner within the same of next working day. AllSome however is not liable for delivery partners performance, including and does not limit to:
- Planned transit & delivery routes.
- Not picking-ups.
- Slow response.
- Insufficient manpower & capacity (from delivery partners).
- Flight delays (from delivery partners).
- Road blocks.
- Service coverage & adjustment.
- Emergency surcharges.
- Custom matters.
- Force Majeure.